Thursday, January 21, 2010

2010: Starting The Second Decade


Hello Kiddies. Yeah, I know.  I've been bad in that I haven't made an appearance since last year but I've had some health issues plus the fact that my usual public wireless connection seems to have died.  Right now I'm connecting by piggy-backing on some one else's link up.  I don't like to do this since I really do respect other people's privacy and rights but desperation will make one do strange and sometimes unsavory things.

I try to restrict my access to the evening hours when everyone else has gone beddy-bye and then only to check my emails and to  quickly catch up on the News of the World 'n such.  I keep hoping to see some response to the numerous job adds to which I've submitted my worked-to-death resume but so far, no bites.

Y'know, there I was, comfortably surfing courtesy of my local Public WiFi service when one day, it seemed as if some one threw a dampening blanket over the complete range of Access Points.  I noticed that their broadcasting power diminished by 20 - 25% and it just seemed to affect my side of the building according to the other residents whom I know are using Wireless.  The folks on the other sides of the building are chugging along normally.  I have yet to find out if there is a commercial or industrial cause to this problem, but when I do I shall descend upon them with a Wrath and Vengeance of Biblical proportionsNobody screws with my Wireless!

Well, that's about it for now.  I just wanted to drop this notice to let y'all know that I haven't died [at least not yet] and I will attempt to publish my usual brand of outstanding wit, keen observation, tongue-in-cheek humour and technical prowess - what there is of it.

Later kiddies . . .

~A~







No comments:

Post a Comment