Friday, September 18, 2009

First Post To Fill Some Space



I've just finished setting up this blog & I don't know how it's going to go.  At least here I'll be able to write about what I want without having snide, arrogant remarks & comments coming back at me & challenging me.  If there are, then at least I'll be able to delete them.

Yeah, and why not?  As remarked in the header, I'm a Linux advocate but will discuss other shit including Windows.  I welcome other Linux fans & warn you Windows-Weenies & Whinies or just WW's for short, any shit from you folks & out comes the magic Zapper button.  Here I am God & don't you forget it!

Well, that's about it for now.  It's getting late/early & I've been up for quite the while setting this thing up.  Maybe I'll come up with an amazing, enthralling, entertaining & informative feature that will boggle the bejayzus outta ya.

Later  . . .

~A~
--

No comments:

Post a Comment